Creative Director (m/f/d)
WHO IS PROXIMITY >
Proximity is Connected Creativity. Our commitment is to deliver the most effective work for our clients. Across our core capabilities of Brand, Retail, CRM and Activation on Global and Local accounts, we leverage Data and Technology to deliver experiences that cut through.
Around 100 people, from over 30 countries, work on Global brands out of our Düsseldorf office for clients such as Porsche, Amazon, Imperial Brands and P&G.
We’re building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Development of innovative and convincing concepts based on the creative brief
- Responsibility for the client's communication in all communication channels
- Leadership and support of the teams in the development of excellent and innovative concepts
- Responsibility for the execution and quality of all creative work
- Sparring partner of the Account Management and Planning departments as well as the management in the development of creative ideas, concepts and award work
- Promoting the development of creative excellence in the team
- Close cooperation with other disciplines and companies in the network
- Securing and expanding the group through regular pitch participation
- Responsibility for team quality, constellation and cooperation within the team
- Award responsibility
- Convincing in the argumentation of the creative idea
- Convinces the client with profound knowledge of the brand world
- Leading a trusting client relationship
- Recognizes critical signals from the client and reacts at an early stage
- Recognizes potential and project opportunities and proactively presents solutions
- Secures and expands budgets by generating additional projectsHOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking
- Joy in new, unseen communication ideas
- Openness and curiosity to develop personal skills and adapt them to market and customer challenges
- Very good understanding of all communication channels and their interaction (Eco System)
- Appropriate professional experience of minimum 6 years on national and international clientsOther things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Love working with a team and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow
- Want to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything you doWHAT MAKES US UNIQUEA Russian, Colombian and an Australian walk into an agency no, it’s not the start of a joke.
That’s life here at Proximity Düsseldorf. We’re from all over the world (30 nationalities and counting) who’ve all come to call Düsseldorf home.
What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way.
Friendly and social, the agency is growing as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years. WE OFFER
- Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- German classes if wanted